Kelly Services Web Developer in Warrenville, Illinois
Our client is looking for an innovative Web Developer to work with the Global Applications group supporting their eCommerce Applications and ERP systems.
To 3 Skills
4-8 years’ experience with the following:
Magento (highly preferred) or some other eCommerce platform
Critical thinking and enterprise development experience
NetSuite - client's main ERP
MS Dynamics AX
Webservices - SOAP and/or ReSTful APIs
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and support cross platforms internet/intranet applications, with close involvement in the analysis, design, coding, testing, documenting, production implementation and maintenance of those applications.
• Involvement may include evaluations of new internet technologies and upgrades, system performance studies, and enhancement recommendations.
• Identify, diagnosis and resolve problems and document, etc. as needed.
• Participate in project planning and implementation planning.
• Requires a Bachelors or Associate Degree in IT with emphasis in Software Development.
• Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills.
• Extensive knowledge of web based applications, web analytics coding and tools, programming and systems, analysis and procedures.
• Extensive knowledge of application server technologies such as WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.
• Ability to support cross platform web based applications
• Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server. Oracle, DB2, etc. is helpful, but not required (or other database programming language).
• Ability to identify and solve problems and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm