SMG Sales Coordinator in Rockford, Illinois
Position- Sales Coordinator
Facility Name- BMO Harris Bank Center
Location- Rockford, IL
POSITION: Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
FLSA STATUS: Salaried/Commission
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the Sales Coordinator Position for BMO Harris Bank Center with the Rockford IceHogs. Responsible for the following functions in accordance with SMG policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Client product deliveries
- Direct External Prospecting
- Facilitation of all contract elements
- Ticket distribution
- Process ticket requests
- Creation of sales presentations
- Maintenance of contract books
- Customer service needs pertaining to the ticketing department
- Assistance to Director of Sales and GM
- Event Day Support
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by Director of Sales or GM
- Present at community events monthly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Photoshop is a plus
- Neat and professional appearance
- Must have valid driver's license and insurance
- Availability to work nights and weekends for events
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Recruiter- Lakin Eckhardt
BMO Harris Bank Center
300 Elm St.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled