Boyd Gaming COCKTAIL SERVER in East Peoria, Illinois
Greet and serve beverages to guests in lounges, restaurants or gaming areas in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
- Greet and serve patrons in lounge, restaurant, or gaming areas in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Receive and understand beverage orders; relay drink orders to bartenders.
- Carry and balance full tray of beverages.
- Circulate throughout assigned work station on a continuous basis, greeting guests in a friendly manner, taking beverage orders, and delivering beverages.
- Compute charges for orders and accept payment for same; maintain an accurate bank at all times.
- Provide complimentary beverages in accordance with company policy.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months of related experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to carry and balance trays weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: PD - Casino Bar
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: PDPCSVR00
Status: Full Time