PNC Virtual Relationship Manager - C&IB (S) in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
102058 Virtual RM - C&IB (S)
The Virtual Relationship Manager is a hub-based sales position working within multiple markets. This individual utilizes strong virtual communication skills in lieu of in-person meetings to manage new and existing clients. This role works with clients with basic levels of risk and complexity of needs. This role is responsible for new client acquisition as well as growing share of wallet with existing clients.
Identifies customer needs to help them succeed financially by presenting the full range of PNC's products and services. Provides ideas and insights based on understanding of the clients needs and their financial well-being while focusing on increasing client engagement and loyalty. Remotely develops and manages clients across multiple markets, aimed at growing sales, increasing revenue and deepening share of wallet in an effort to transition them to primary clients. Coordinates the implementation and documentation of non-credit products and services.
Actively call on internally generated lists of targeted prospective clients. Leverages knowledge of the industry and market to prioritize efforts. Manages the origination, financial analysis, negotiation and documentation of credit and non-credit products and services. Leverages reporting and sales tools to proactively identify and successfully convert sales opportunities.
Collaborates with Virtual RM team to share best practices and opportunities. Leverages corporate sales development partners to engage in effective client and prospect outreach. Coordinates with market Relationship Managers and Market Leaders to transition larger relationships or more complex clients, as appropriate. Utilizes technology to enhance client engagement and loyalty through multiple channels of communication.
Effectively manages risk/return in accordance with PNC's risk profile and drives quality for new and/or existing clients. Actively identifies and mitigates different types of risk, such as regulatory, reputational, operational and credit risks.
IL - Chicago
Virtual Relationship Manager - C&IB (S)
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
IL016 - One North Franklin Building
Total Hours Per Week:
20% - 40%
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Acumen - Working Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Client Relationship Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Sales Negotiating - Basic Experience
- Applies successful financial sale solutions to negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with customers in a constructive and collaborative manner. Negotiate structures and closes customer sales.
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Treasury Management Officer within PNC's C&IB - Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL .