SMG Vault Room Lead in Chicago, Illinois
POSITION: Vault Room Lead
REPORTS TO: Sr. Accounting Manager
FLSA STATUS: Hourly-Non-Exempt
SAVOR...Chicago, the leading food service provider located at McCormick Place Convention Center has an immediate opening for a Vault Room Lead. This position is responsible for maintaining the overall integrity of cash control functions including all cash handling procedures.
- Controls and records all cash issued to point of sale cashiers.
- Fills orders for currency and coin, records cash deposits in vault
- Plans and monitors event cash requirements.
- Counts and balances house bank.
- Counts currency, coins and prepares event deposits.
- Reports to Finance Sr. Accounting Manager cash needs and discrepancies of cash transactions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- One year of customer service experience preferred.
- At least two years' experience in Tangent software or equivalent point of sale software preferred.
- Two years of cash handling experience.
- Ability to constantly reach, stand, walk and stoop
- Perform work through repetitive eye/hand coordination
- Must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled