GCP Applied Technologies Sales Representative in Chicago, Illinois
We are searching for an outsides sales representative promoting waterproofing and air barrier products and services provided by GCP Applied Technologies (formerly W. R. Grace). As a leading supplier to the construction industry, customers include contractors, architects, consultants, distributors and building owners.
- Maintains contact with established customers and develops new prospects in assigned territory
- Services existing and prospective accounts in assigned territory in accordance with company policies and programs
- Successfully promotes new growth products. Analyzes customer needs and formulates solutions using all resources made available by the company.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with both established and new accounts and to aggressively seek new projects to position GCP Applied Technologies Waterproofing and Air Barriers by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing programs, and delivering effective customer service.
- Cooperates and assists fellow salespersons, sales managers, marketing personnel, customer service, manufacturing, and other company personnel.
- Heavy architectural and engineering sales calls for specification positions, as well as contractor calls.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, self-development programs, conventions, association meetings and trade shows.
- Three to five years minimum selling value added products in a construction related field.
- Construction industry experience desirable.
- Broad knowledge of services, products, and basic sales techniques.
*Education: *BA/BS degree