Belcan Corporate Recruiter in Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Number: 280282
Category: Human Resources
Description: A Corporate Recruiter job in Charlotte, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and offer extension. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of corporate recruiting experience.
Corporate Recruiter Job Duties:
• Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on Sales and Engineering
• Partnering with business leaders, hiring managers, and sourcing, to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
• Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
• Independently develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job functions
• Source candidates through a variety of search resources
Corporate Recruiter Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of corporate recruiting experience.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably Jobvite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this Corporate Recruiter job in Charlotte, NC please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Charlotte , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 4
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart