ULTA Beauty Supply Chain Process Manager in Bolingbrook, Illinois
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
Represent distribution pyramid as an Operational Process SME in cross-company initiatives and product flow optimization; including best practice process improvement, transitional product strategies, process automation, and business continuation. Provide process implementation and documentation support for all distribution/supply chain-related projects. Includes supporting and or creating project plans and timelines, setting up and executing onsite & offsite project investigation, and providing status reporting; collaborate with multiple project leads/managers to provide consolidated reporting and performance metrics; prepare and provide “change management” documentation. Ability to challenge the status quo, think through ripple effects of changes and help drive/influence initiatives that support enterprise goals/objectives. Provide Distribution operational support including day-to-day support, Management training, and capacity planning.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Distribution Network performance by performing root cause analysis in areas of opportunity and proposing and or implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Be a contributor for “in-flight” Distribution, Supply Chain Strategy, and Supply Chain Operations projects as directed.
- Lead process improvement initiatives through use of Six Sigma processes, tools and resources.
- Support and or coordinate project administrative activities of multiple simultaneous projects with Supply Chain Project Manager
- Prepare reporting and status documentation and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with multiple project leads, Inventory Management/Planning, Merchandising, and Industrial Engineering to create weekly status reporting, and prevent resource conflicts between multiple projects.
- Create change management documentation
- Support, track and or execute Distribution Center-related user testing activities
- Coordinate and lead weekly Distribution manager-level
- Manage and report to various project budgets and timelines
- Measure, monitor, and mitigate risks to projects, budgets, and timelines
- Collect and report metrics to monitor and optimize project performance
- Provide business guidance & leadership communication in the event of DC outages on some weekends
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of work and education experience
- Proven track record of success in managing multiple projects/multiple presentation deadlines at one time
- Strong working knowledge in SAP, Manhattan, Word, Excel, Access, and Power-Point
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Proven history of project management and process improvement
- Ability to speak, influence, work with and present to large and diverse audiences
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Job will be located in Bolingbrook, IL
- Typical office environment – 70%
- Typical DC work environment – 30%
- Travel -
- Ability to work long hours and weekends during critical project times
Date Posted: 3/14/2018
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd
Category: Supply Chain