ULTA Beauty Senior CRM Circulation Analyst in Bolingbrook, Illinois
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
This position fully supports the ongoing email and direct mail executions, which includes critically important and timely customer segmentations, testing strategies, reporting and output follow-throughs and QC’s. Additionally, this position provides short and long-term strategic support and insights for our evolving and dynamic customer contact strategies and overall expense monitoring and controls.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategize, build and execute targeted marketing campaigns to deliver relevant and timely messages to guests through multiple channels, including direct mail, e-mail and mobile.
- Serve as the CRM subject matter expert for marketing technology projects that require data integration with the campaign tool, understanding and leveraging interdependencies to recommend optimal solution.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to plan, execute and measure campaigns and projects with guidance from Manager.
- Consult with business partners, accurately and effectively utilizing data to inform insights and recommendations from analysis.
- In partnership with consultants and internal stakeholders, seek ways to streamline existing processes and implement efficiencies.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, understanding and leveraging multi-sets of data and inputs to form and test out hypotheses to drive business results.
- Optimize customer contact strategies, leveraging data to inform key insights and opportunities.
- Develop ongoing reporting to support business insights.
- Document and report project outcomes; recommend opportunities for continuous improvement based on key learnings.
Perform regular database queries used to inform decisions by upper management.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing / Business / Economics / Math)
- Minimum of 6-8 years related work experience
- Proven command of Campaign Management Systems such as Adobe/Neolane, IBM/Unica, Alterian etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
Date Posted: 3/14/2018
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd