Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant
Facility: Peoria HeartCare Midwest
Peoria IL, 61614
Hours Per Pay Period:
HeartCare Midwest seeks a full time advanced practice provider to join its vascular surgery team.
· This position includes both inpatient and ambulatory clinic responsibilities.
· The APN or PA in this position will provide surgery assistance for three board certified vascular physicians.
· Call requirements on weeknights and weekends, shared with other advanced practitioners. Includes rounding and surgical case call.
· This position includes a competitive base salary and benefits package. Benefits include CME, association membership dues, holidays, and vacation weeks. Health, life, dental insurance, and an enhanced 401K plan are included in our benefit package.
· HeartCareMidwest works in conjunction with 17 area hospitals and 9 clinics and includes a team of 35 physicians who provide the most comprehensive services available for the prevention,diagnosis and treatment of heart disease. Coverage for this position would include OSF Saint Francis Heart Hospital,which has more than 30 years experience fighting heart disease with new technologies and techniques.
· Thisopportunity is part of OSF HealthCare,which isnationallyranked as 30thof nearly 600 Integrated Healthcare Networks as reported in the January,2012 issue ofModern Healthcare.OSF Saint Francis Medical Center has a 131 year history of commitment and dedicated service as the major referral center to the 23-county region of north-central Illinois.
· Come be a part of our caring team in Peoria,Illinois. With quality publicandprivate pre-school to University educational options,the University of Illinois College of Medicine,Bradley University and a junior college nearby,educational options are abundant. Peoria,Illinois has a greater metro area population of over 350,000. This thriving city offers downtown attractions,towering buildings in a picturesque skyline,museums,ballet,opera,symphony,chorales,theatre,cultural events,art galleries,major shopping centers with unique upscale shops,beautiful parks,active recreational activities,award winning golf courses,andprofessional minor league sports teams for baseball,hockey and indoor football.
· Greater Peoria, Illinois,metro area population of over 350,000, offers a remarkably low cost of living with the big city comforts and attractions.