Rose International Inc. Recruiter in OAK BROOK, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5095221 Position Title: Recruiter
Position Number: 261518
Location: Burr Ridge, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, Recruiting
Rose provides Fortune 1000 companies with leading-edge workforce solutions.
We have openings for full-time recruiters in our Burr Ridge, IL office to support our growing client base.
A successful candidate for our team will have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Previous recruiting experience with another staffing company would be a plus.
That said, we highly welcome applicants with relevant experience, such as outbound calling, sales and customer service backgrounds.
* Develops understanding of our clients'''' Admin/Clerical and Business Professional workforce needs
* Connects with qualified candidates for client work orders by following Rose recruiting procedures
* Supports the hiring of qualified candidates, follows Rose hiring policies and procedures to meet recruiting objectives
* Interacts with all candidates and responds to all issues through the on-boarding process
* Promotes and maintains a positive image of the company
* Prior recruiting experience or related experience in customer service, outbound calling and/or sales.
* Strong networking and relationship building to connect with wide range of candidates
* Excellent communication and organizational skills to maintain quality service
* Solid ability learn new business processes and deliver results
* The ability to work independently as well as part of a team supporting specific clients
* Excellent computer & MS Office skills to keep administrative details in order.
Please take some time to learn more about our company at http://www.roseint.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.