Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Director, IT (CRS) (USA)-728689
Delivers and operates large, complex credit decisioning platforms used to automate credit policy for the Capital One partnerships business.
Leads teams to support business service goals and is accountable for the day-to-day work of senior professionals that include virtual teams.
Communicates strategies across IT teams and fosters collaboration with business areas.
Builds relationships with business partners to manage and grow the partnerships business and enable solutions to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Leads large, complex operations credit decisioning platforms used to automate credit policy for the Capital One Partnerships business.
Services operations and adjacent IT teams to deliver high quality intiatives designed to enhance credit decisioning.
- Lead and develop direct reports
- Provide senior level technical consulting to Operations and IT development, teams.
Manages operational support processes and report monitoring to ensure systems are accuately functioning and that service levels are met.
Maintains testing and auditing systems. Ensure compliance to corporate policies and standards.
Manage budget forecasts and capital and operational expenditures
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- 5 years of experience in People/Personnel Management
- 5 years of experience in Information Security Management
- 5 years of experience in General IT Knowledge of systems and infrastructure
- 5 years of experience in Communication and Influencing
- Masters Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 10 Years of experience in People/Personnel Management
- 10 Years of experience in Information Security Operations and Management
- 5 years of experience in Project Management (planning, executing, tracking)
- 10 Years of experience in General IT Knowledge of systems and infrastructure
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mettawa-Chicago - Mettawa (35051)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time