Aon Corporation Sales Executive for Retiree Health Solutions - Focus on Private Sector (Virtual Central region preferred) in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Aon Is Looking For A Retiree Health Solutions Sales Executive – Focus on Private Sector
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retiree Solutions business group within Aon Hewitt. This position can be located virtually with a preference for a Central US based applicant. As a Retiree Solutions Sales Executive – Focus on Private Sector, you will report directly to the National Sales Leader – Retiree Health Care Solutions. In this role, you will lead the sales planning process and client strategy development for the Retiree Health Care Solutions.
Aon Is Looking For A Retiree Health Solutions Sales Executive – Focus on PrivateSector
- Crafts and presents client offers, lead finalist and site visit sessions.
- Develops relationships with the buying center.
- Creates a pipeline of future business opportunities.
- Utilizes other selling resources at the appropriate time in the selling process.
- Qualifies opportunities with clients, work closely with Solution Architect, Bid Manager and Account Executive to develop the right solution/offer for clients.
- Collects market intelligence and other learnings and experiences, incorporates it into client sales planning process, and involves manager to make appropriate connections.
- Manages the client level cost of sale and makes appropriate decisions regarding investments.
- Provides input on performance of key consulting team members.
- Uses tools, systems and processes for client planning, monthly forecasting, SFDC and market intelligence.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3 to 4 years minimum leading the sales process
- Understanding of pre and post 65 retiree medical plan options (both group and individual)
- Ability to interact with clients and Account Executives to advance and close sales
- Ability to model a solution in conjunction with Solution Architects
- Ability to describe the solution nuances –key differentiators, retiree experience
- Proven Selling track record in terms of achieving and exceeding goals
- Initiative and Resilience
- Executive Presence
- Team Player
- Business Management
- Public Sector, Private Sector or Labor Sector experience
- Individual exchanges and group Medicare Advantage experience
- Current resident licenses
- Strong background in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Canada: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2430221
Category: Sales & Business Development
Location: United States, IL, Lincolnshire