AbbVie Pricing Analyst Class Of Trade and Membership in Lake County, Illinois
The Pricing Analyst Class of Trade and Membership will be responsible for managing contract membership eligibility and Class of Trade (COT) assignment on an ongoing basis; ensuring customers categorized within their correct business activities and are correctly assigned to their designated contracts and/or GPO’s. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required as job responsibilities include communicating with all levels of operating peers, various levels of management at AbbVie; as well as with personnel at various levels of customer accounts during the COT verification process. Incumbent must possess an ability to resolve problems quickly utilizing a variety of data sources, as well as documenting rationale for resulting decisions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Resolve chargeback issues as a result of customer identification errors.
- Submit customer changes and new customer set up requests
- Perform regular monitoring activities to ensure that customers are properly classified
- Collaborate in an effective manner with the government pricing team, commercial pricing team, and customer master
- Maintain procedural documentation as required by changes in internal policies and business practices
- Assist with various projects related to data analytics and performance metrics
- Participate in cross functional meetings to ensure the direction and accuracy of customer maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic: * B.A. / B.S. required * 2 years business experience * Problem solving, organization and integrity are key competencies of this position.
* Must have intermediate or higher level skills with: MS Access, Excel and WORD and must have excellent data mining skills. The current department process and procedures include using: MS Excel formulas, Pivot Tables, Index Matching, Macros, Lavastorm, MS Access Queries and Databases. The employee will be required to master these skills within 6 months of entering this job function. Proficiency with TM1, COGNOS, Model N, SAP (ECC 6.0 cCust app), and other related government systems and interfaces is desirable but not required * Incumbent is responsible for supporting the chargeback processing and contracting teams with respects to membership and class of trade responsibilities. This individual must possess a high degree of integrity, communication and strong organizational and problem solving skills. Failure to maintain accurate membership/class of trade information will result in chargeback denials, disputes with customers, and potential impact to government price calculations. * The incumbent must be able to perform effectively with little supervision and demonstrate sound business judgment within the scope of defined guidelines. This position will report to the Manager, Government Programs. This position will have frequent interaction with Customer Master and other Government and Commercial Pricing managers.
Job Classification: Experienced
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Req ID: 1706215
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled