Sherwin Williams Seasonal DSC Warehouse Technician - 17000A98-332125 in FLORA, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5094535 Welcome to Sherwin-Williams. Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000+ stores, and 90+ manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000+ employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please click the link to watch a Realistic Job Preview.
The Warehouse Technician position is responsible for accurately receiving shipments, picking orders, shipping paint and paint related products to our Sherwin-Williams customers, and other duties as assigned. Our fast-paced Distribution Service Center (DSC) operation is built on teamwork, flexibility, and personal integrity. We count on our employees to adapt and embrace change in order to meet, and ideally surpass, business goals.
* Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
* Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
* Must have access to reliable transportation
* Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
* Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs. frequently and 50-100 lbs. occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation
* The successful candidate must also pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen.
* One year of experience working as a picker or packer in a warehouse or distribution center environment
* Experience operating stationary power equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, hoists and stackers, mills or farm/construction equipment
* Experience operating mobile power equipment such as lift trucks, tow motors or pallet handling equipment, order pickers, high lifts, fork lifts, or cherry pickers
* Experience using computers for picking tickets and order entry (key boarding, data entry, scanners, bar code readers, etc.)
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans