Johnson Controls Technical Service Manager in Elmhurst, Illinois
RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL: This position is fully responsible for the organization and operation of the Technical Support Services function for the branch.
- Provide technical support of York product to customers in regard to installation, application, service problems, and performance issues either by phone or on-site.
- Support branch personnel in application and technical information of previous, current, and new products.
- Supervise, monitor, and fulfill warranty administration and obligations on the UPG product line.
- Develops, assembles and/or facilitates technical, service and/or products training for Contractors.
- Assist branch personnel in determination of necessary parts inventory for new products or parts relative to service letters.
- Resolution of customer complaints, working with the dealer, the consumer, and factory customer relations towards highest possible resolution satisfactory to all parties.
- Advise and distribute as necessary Service and Service-Tips letters.
Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Associate’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience. 2. A minimum of two years field service and/or installation experience and successful management experience. 3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software. 4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability. 5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills. 6. Strong leadership skills and professional creativity. 7. Effective teaching abilities.
Job: *Field Operations
Organization: *Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title: Technical Service Manager
Requisition ID: WD30036621165
Other Locations: US-Illinois