Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition #: 201721
Position Posting Title: ASSISTANT STORE MANAGERS
Employment Status: PT
Job Description: Attention Assistant Store Manager Candidates:
* Looking for a place to show off your talents?
* Looking for a place to call home?
* Looking for a place you can feel appreciated?
* Looking for a place you can grow with?If you answered �YES� then we are looking for YOU!!
Deal$has opportunities forASSISTANT STORE MANAGERS.Deal$, is part of the Dollar Tree, Inc family that operates over 4,300 stores and we need strong management to support our rapid growth.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting in the realization of your store�s maximum profit contribution
* Protect all company assets
* Maintain a high level of good customer service
* Creative problem solving in the areas of:
* Associate Development
* Maximizing Sales Potential
* Controlling Expense and Shrink
* Merchandise Display
* Store Signage PlacementSome of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the essential functions of the position are:
* Must possess a strong desire to grow within the company
* Minimum of 3 years prior retail management experience
* Background in hardlines or variety merchandise
* Big box experience a plus
* Strong productivity management ability in freight processing
* Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
* Ability to work in a high energy team environmentDeal$offers a full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision. Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, Profit Sharing and Discount Employee Stock Purchase
PROGRESSIVE BENEFITS AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES DUE TO OUR TREMENDOUS GROWTH
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.