Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager (Senior Vice President) - Infrastructure Advisory - Chicago
Within Ernst & Young's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice, our Infrastructure Advisory group advises on finance, policy, business strategy and public-private partnerships (PPPs) for large-scale public infrastructure projects. Infrastructure Advisory works with senior officials and project teams to develop programs and to advance much-needed improvements into construction and operations, as quickly and cost effectively as possible. We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Infrastructure Advisory team.
TAS offers companies professional transaction experience, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through execution, to transaction integration. We provide clients with a single point of contact who is focused on building a strategic relationship to address their transactions needs, and who can help leverage a global network of 5,000 transaction professionals in over 70 countries, to bring the right people and experience to work on every phase of a transaction.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for some or all of the following:
Assist clients in the development and implementation of strategies to advance large-scale infrastructure and other projects.
Lead in developing strategy, financial, project delivery, business planning, funding, procurement and/or policy analysis and recommendations for clients.
Act as a subject matter resource on capital project/program funding, financing and delivery mechanisms at the local, state, and national levels to support analysis of client projects.
Assist clients in their management of multi-disciplinary efforts to advance large-scale projects.
Assist in leading engagements, including identifying project needs, coordinating client deliverables, and communicating status.
Assist clients in the structuring and closing of financing for infrastructure projects and/or procurements, including the development, structuring, and negotiation of contract terms.
Perform research, financial analysis and modeling, and review and synthesize work by others.
Lead meetings with and serve as a contact for assigned clients as well as interested third parties.
Develop and present key work products including briefing memoranda, reports, presentations, and financial analysis.
Identify business development opportunities and lead efforts to win in the marketplace through development of internal and external client relationship networks.
Lead business development pursuits and proposal development efforts.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* a bachelor's degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience
* experience with large scale infrastructure projects with proven project management skills
* significant experience structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurements and the commercial aspects of the associated documentation
* proven quantitative analytical capabilities; ability to build market-accepted financial models is preferred
* demonstrated ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously
* outstanding communication and organizational skills
* outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to solve unstructured problems
* strong relationship building and networking abilities with proven success in business development preferred
* dedication to teamwork
Successful candidates must be intellectually curious with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure finance and policy sector.
This position requires willingness and ability to travel (up to 50%).