Crowe Horwath Software Quality Analyst - 14111_1 in Chicago, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5094513 Software Quality Analyst - Applied Technology - Financial Services - 14111
Experienced Software Quality Assurance Analyst that will work with the Software Engineers to ensure quality throughout the Software Development Lifecycle. Work with development team and product owners to comprehend business user functional/business requirements and ensure software meets the need.
* Knowledgeable in QA process
* Prepare and execute test cases for functional areas of applications and properly document testing results
* Careful attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* 4-5 years' experience in manual software testing in a client server or web based environment recommended.
* Careful attention to details and strong organizational, verbal and written skills is required.
* Knowledge of SQL and/or .NET
* Familiarity of Project Management, Quality Assurance and System Development methodologies.
* Familiarity with iterative development methodologies and exposure to a formal software development life cycle.
Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of "Building Value with Values," Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 3,000 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.