Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title Managing Client Solutions Director
Location(s) US - Illinois - Chicago
Functional Area(s) Sales
Requisition ID 101863BR
"> ">EMC Consulting is in the business of offering our clients to realize ambitions – whatever the challenge; we have the experts and mentoring with the breadth and depth to deliver. Our skills and business expertise in financial services, life sciences, heallthcare, retail, public sector and energy offer a strategic advantage to tailor solutions that rationalize and optimize the use of information through business, information and infrastructure transformation.
Industry and technology expertise and experience are at the core of our commitment to create vision for our clients—and are the drivers behind the delivery of high-impact business solutions. Our 2,000+ consultants across the globe enable us to implement global strategies locally with the extensive relationships we have with over half of the Global Fortune 500 companies. Our consultants average 17 years of industry-specific experience and apply their deep knowledge spanning cloud and virtual data center infrastructure, security and risk management, digital strategy, enterprise information and analytics, application design and development and application infrastructure to transform information into actionable strategies and tangible business results.
The MCSD is a player/coach sales management role responsible for meeting and exceeding the established services bookings and margin objectives for their territory. MCSDs lead a team of services sales professionals (CSDs) while working individually to develop and close services sales opportunities. Inclusive of: maintaining robust pipeline of services opportunities; acts as an internal and customer change agent by influencing customers and sales teams to recognize the value of services led initiatives (customer transformation initiatives, EMC sales initiatives); conducting sales strategy sessions and forecast reviews; managing CSD sales performance and bookings/margin metrics; developing CSD selling skills and offer knowledge; ensuring alignment with EMC sales leadership; acting as liaison between local EMC sales leadership and EMC services practices; developing trusted advisor status with clients.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the activities of the 3-6 CSDs under their responsibility: Weekly Forecast reviews, Quarterly (minimum) sales planning sessions, and regular communication with Sales Management to ensure integration
· Coaches and develops CSDs to over-perform: local training, coaching on calls, setting call observation expectations, etc.
· Manage to assigned bookings, revenue and margin targets for region, including ''cost of sales'' expense management
· Develop strong relationships with the Sales team in order to build and continuously maintain the Advanced Services pipeline and forecast
· Assists Sales Account Executives in driving solutions led sales to solve customer’s challenges
· Define Advanced Services target accounts
· Project management/organizational tasks/Presentations
· Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
· Analytical ability
· Mentoring/Coaching skills
· Consultative skills
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
· Ability to manage in a matrix environment
Job Country United States
Job State IL
Job City Lisle
Job Postal/Zip Code 60532