Kelly Services D&I Strategic Partnerships Recruiter in Chicago, Illinois
Kelly Services has a contract to hire opportunity location in Downtown Chicago for D&I Strategic Partnerships Recruiter
The D&I Strategic Partnerships Recruiter will be responsible for developing and implementing internally focused strategic partnerships with diversity organizations that will enhance the Company’s mission, emphasize diversity and inclusion recruiting, and align Talent Acquisition to Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. This position will report to the University Relations & Strategic Partnerships Manager.
· Serve as a liaison between the Talent Acquisition and Diversity & Inclusion teams to centralize diverse recruiting across all lines of business
· Serve as a liaison between diversity organizations and HCSC recruiters to develop a diverse pipeline of talent
· Develop, define, and lead our Diversity and Inclusion partnerships initiative
Build and maintain relationship and networks with external and internal partners to create a diversified pipeline of talent. Partner with internal BRGs for outreach efforts
Measure success through consistent tracking and reporting of all recruiting activity and diversity efforts, highlighting successes and opportunities for continuous improvement.
Provide best practices for the implementation of innovative approaches of attracting, engaging, and recruiting top most diverse talent
· Responsible for managing Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion, and Communications budget to meet ongoing deliverables and initiatives by tracking expenditures and ensuring resources are used efficiently and effectively.
· Work closely with the senior leadership team members responsible for championing a unified culture that values diversity/inclusion, effective communication, and employee engagement.
Event management from start to finish
Participate in job fairs, presentations, workshops, and community events
Proactive outreach to both internal and external key stakeholders
· Effective tactical and strategic thinker with the ability to roll-up sleeves and take initiative to lead by example
· Ability to share ideas in an articulate manner to all levels of stakeholders
· Well-organized, resourceful, and able to implement and execute.
· Ability to follow up in a timely manner
· Comfortable with speaking and attending offsite events, presentations, and workshops
· Understanding of how to interact with and energize broad range diverse employee groups.
· Knowledge of social media plans used to transform outreach communications and interactions.
· Ability to involve and engage leaders to enthusiastically participate in enterprise initiatives productively.
· A high degree of creativity and progressive thinking.
· Exceptional verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal relationship building skills
· Undergraduate degree required
· 3-5 years of experience working in a recruiting and D&I capacity
· Ability to sit at computer terminal for extended periods of time.
· Position requires local travel to events during work hours
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button below to submit your resumes. Resumes in MS Word are preferred. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within.
With Kelly®, professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Why Kelly®?At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Human Resources