ULTA Beauty Space Planner in Bolingbrook, Illinois
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE:
This position with minimal direction provides specific and detailed information regarding the placement of all basic products in planograms utilizing JDA ProSpace.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
Responsible for 4000-5000 skus from a planning perspective and maintains accurate planograms for various store types.
Maintains accurate IKB database of all units of product measurement.
Initiates planogram process with buyers to review timelines and set objectives.
Maintains open line of communication with buyers and replenishment regarding planogram productivity.
Physically sets up all store versions when needed at the mock store for merchant review.
Interacts with vendor contacts as needed.
Builds and maintains planograms in the JDA space planning software.
- Retail experience in a multi-unit specialty chain preferred.
- Merchandising experience required.
- Previous planogram experience preferred in a large sku environment.
- Strong organizational skills to manage various planograms at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to interact effectively with multiple business partners.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to apply learnings to practical challenges.
- Working knowledge of ProSpace software, Microsoft Excel, Access and SAP.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs at times when setting and taking down planograms.
- Normal office demands.
- May require work after regular business hours as necessary to complete planograms on time.
Date Posted: 6/19/2017
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd