Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Respond to fleet and end user technical issues, and follow new production tires for market acceptance. Work with internal and external teams to help train them on warranty complaints and processes. Timely reporting of findings into the Global Warranty system.
- Adjudicate warranty tires at fleet and dealer locations.
- Provide competent feedback to customers on failure modes.
Technical Product Service
- Provide qualified resolution of technical and/or product related questions from users
- Consulting of local Sales & Marketing organization in technical questions/aspects
- Provide technical training and presentations to Conti Outside Sales and Market
Product Performance Monitoring
- Scout and summarize market trends
- Provide relevant tire samples and info into the Corporate Early Warning System
- Evaluate, track, and summarize performance reporting vs competition and market requirements
- Provide technical evaluation to incoming fleet accounts
- Travel with Conti Outside Sales to provide technical support at dealer and fleet visits
- Evaluate and report on new product performance in the NAFTA sales region