Aclat Inc Software Engineer in Arlington Heights, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5095065 Responsible for configuring and managing software applications on Hosted and Cloud platforms and define, architect, and maintain highly available production systems. Automating server management and application deployments using configuration management tools and migrating applications to Cloud Platforms.
Detailed Job Description:
1. Design, Develop and maintain automated deployment of large scale distributed applications and infrastructure.
2. Set up, configure and orchestrate end-to-end CI/CD pipeline using Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins or Equivalent).
3. Develop or enhance software release automation using Chef, Python and Bash or other technologies as necessary.
4. Automate the deployment of Server Infrastructure (RedHat Linux) and applications hosted on Cloud platforms (AWS) or on-premise(VMware) datacenters.
5. Writing Automation in Python, Perl, Bash and other related languages for provisioning and monitoring infrastructure at massive scale.
6. Set up Alerting and monitoring of the applications using performance monitoring tools such as New Relic and Splunk.
7. Work with systems support and software engineering team to define, architect and maintain highly available production systems.
8. Responsible for maintaining documentation of policies and procedures for various tasks related to the operation of the environments.
Work location is in Arlington Heights, IL and various unanticipated locations throughout the US which may require relocation. Interested applicants may send their resumes to Aclat Inc., Attn: HR, 5 E College Drive, Suite 100, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. Resume must specifically identify all education & skills relevant to job offered.